Monday, February 4, 2013

my wish upon your wish



In the darkest room 
on a lonely chair, your body tie with rope.
A small window just to envy you with the light
silently , 
day by day 
you wish upon yourself to die
Foolishness again! 
you know you can't die
so easily just when you want it
oh yeah now
your mouth is gaged with your poisonous words
So how your ears are tortured with echoes 
Reflecting on the walls of that empty room
Your poor words failed and my words failed to express  

Oh, Son of a feeble man!  
may your seeds never grow
neither inside a womb of any woman 
nor her warmth ever keep you warm

Yet- I wish you live thousand years, 
suffering ! 
This is my wish upon your wish.

Burn.Burn.Burn alive, 
with this of my fire of rage.
Burn burn burn alive,
For its your own flame.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.