Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Because she is soulless







 out from the woolen threads 


my hairs were made,


eyes as hazel as they could get 


but could only stare 


forever into the soul


that - 


you never made. 


I don't know why I was decorated so well 


that one could buy ! 


Every pedestrians make faces


to the creature without the soul,


but framed so well. 


 will they ever know what I already know ? 


and someone leaves me there on the table, 


hurriedly, sits in front of mirror, 


looks at me every now and then 


to draw the five moles exactly the same 


 she looks at me again


as if it meant I had to look


Oh, the one with the soul, 


why you want to look alike 


to the one without the soul?? ? 










Oh, the one with the soul, 
why you want to look alike ,  
to the one without the soul?? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.